Real Estate Image Tagging
Within each property photo lies a wealth of information. That’s why Restb.ai uses the latest AI techniques to automatically extract the real estate specific insights from each image. Our computer vision solutions easily classify and understand the contents of your images so you can apply this newfound information at scale. From the simple organization of your photos by room type to the analysis of a home’s condition for price prediction, there are limitless ways to leverage your photos’ data.
Detect the real estate details in your photos like an expert
Regardless of where you are in the world, you need to comply with real estate privacy and compliance laws. If your images contain phone numbers or people’s faces, in many countries you are breaking the law. At best, you could also be enabling realtors to circumvent your platform by embedding their contact information directly in uploaded images. To eliminate this risk, integrate a computer vision solution with your platform or website to automatically detect compliance violations in images. Save money on a content moderation team and easily remove your non-compliant photos before they reach your users.
Detect and prevent compliance violations in photos
Imagine maintaining a Digital Asset Management system containing hundreds of thousands or even millions of images. How can you ensure these images don’t contain competitors’ watermarks? Even if you manage to manually review all of the existing photos, how do you continuously ensure newly added photos also don’t contain said watermarks? How can you ensure all watermarks do contain your own watermark or logo? It simply cannot be done in a cost-efficient, performant, and accurate manner without the use of our AI based Computer Vision technology.
Detect watermarks and logos in your photos with ease
How the A.I. works
Our plug-n-play Artificial Intelligence API automatically tags your property photos with details specific to Real Estate.
Logo & Watermark Detection
Exterior Style Classification
Room Type Classification
Home Feature Tagging
- “Our sophisticated clients demanded a search experience that solved the specific problems of home buying in the NYC tri-state area. Thanks to the extra data Restb.ai provides, we were able to create an intuitive interface that our users love.”
Constantin S. MantaFounder & CEO of Tri-State Area LLC
- “Restb.ai’s technology is fast, accurate, and specialized for real estate with types and features - a key factor for us. Their AI technology allows TLCengine to disrupt the way people search for homes while making our websites ADA compliant and providing a huge SEO boost. A win-win-win!”
Krishna MalyalaCEO of TLCengine
- “Restb.ai's ability to describe images with specific keywords brings real value to our software by automatically improving the SEO of our clients' listings. Being now powered by AI, our customers also appreciate that apimo can easily save them time while making their offering more accurate. A great differentiator!”
Nicolas GuillaudCEO of apimo
- “Restb.ai is exactly what we needed for our real estate image recognition. It was much easier to set up than our previous, cloud based prototype. The technology integrates and functions flawlessly, and offers an entire new visual experience to our website visitors.”
Bernhard MäderCEO of Flatfox
- “Restb.ai’s ability to detect logos and watermarks helps us more quickly spot quality control issues of our visual content, a critical part of our business.”
Darius BradburyFounder at OpenRent
Real estate industry expertise
Artificial intelligence works best when a solution is designed to solve a particular problem. Therefore, all of our solutions have been developed through close work and validation from real estate’s leading innovators.
Unmatched data quality
Computer vision solutions are only as good as the underlying data. That’s why we use an in-house data team to tag our millions of images and never use public training sets. We only train over relevant photos.
Cheaper, faster and better than in-house
Building AI solutions internally comes at a great cost. Rather than wasting time and money replicating what already exists, provide your AI talent the untapped data from our models so your company can start innovating today.