Sales & Buisness Development Executive
The Sales & Business Development Executive is responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high-tech environment and isn’t scared by terms like API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. They will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment without constant supervision.
As a member of the sales team, they will actively collaborate with the marketing and product management teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage inbound leads from first contact to deal close
- Prospect new clients and explore new business opportunities
- Identify the decision makers and what their needs are and discuss how we can solve them
- Work closely with marketing on new inbound and outbound initiative for attracting more leads
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals/upselling
- Design business proposals tailored to the client’s needs
- Follow the market to understand new opportunities and trends
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Work with marketing to build case studies and white papers
- Work closely with technology teams, making sure the alignment between technology and solution provided
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally), with a proven track record in inside sales, customer service, new customer acquisition and/or business development
- Native/Proficient English speaker, with excellent written and oral communication
- Great comfort and ability to build rapport with clients from all over the world
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives
- Great improvisational skills to help clients work through complex problems
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- CV or resumes in other languages than English won’t be considered
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest start-up early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Quarterly Team Building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.