The Product Manager role will be focused on building out our photo-based solutions. They will be expected to think big about high-level opportunities, but also be willing to get their hands dirty by doing the “boring work” that is necessary to move their product forward. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high tech environment and isn’t scared by terms like API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. We want someone who is excited about understanding the details of their clients and the real estate industry so that they can build products that generate value.
As a member of the product team, they will actively collaborate with the sales, marketing, data and engineering teams. It’s critical that they understand how the different teams within the company work together to deliver the most value to our clients.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create detailed product specs based on relevant stakeholder (clients, prospects, partners and coworkers) feedback
- Work with and help build our datasets to intimately understand model performance
- Review client data to understand where solutions work well and identify issues that need to be resolved
- Make hypotheses and iterate over ideas to see where you can unlock value
- Test and validate development work to ensure things work as expected
- Dive into client needs to understand their pain points and opportunities
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to understand client feedback and product positioning
- Interact with the data and engineering teams to be aware of the tradeoffs of different product decisions
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in real estate
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in data, artificial intelligence and real estate
- Native English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical skills to predict potential problems and identify possible solutions
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Ability to multitask and efficiently prioritize work
- Time spent living in the United States or Canada is a plus
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- CV or resumes in other languages than English won’t be considered
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on how AI is shaping the future of real estate
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office monthly massage sessions
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona-based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for fully remote workers
At Restb.ai we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.