The Product Data Analyst role is responsible for extracting insights from our internal and external datasets. We’re fortunate to have access to a valuable and unique dataset generated from our computer vision models. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys diving into data and finding correlations, patterns, and insights across properties and different markets that can be packaged to add value to our end clients. They will actively collaborate with the sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Dig deep, mine our data – Dive into the visual insights our models have extracted alongside nationwide external property datasets to help provide easily consumable property and market-level insights for our clients
- Identify new strategic growth opportunities while working closely with the product team on how data insights can be packaged
- Adapt, solve problems – Make connections between data that might seem unrelated, and think creatively
- Use your skills to clearly explain your findings
- Communicate – Explain the importance of patterns in the data, and suggest solutions (Use your visual, oral, and written communication skills to deliver solutions)
- Bridge gaps between the data and the business – Work with the product team to create and communicate actionable, data-based insights to our business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, and dashboards
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in data analytics/mining
- Degree in computer science, data science/business intelligence or similar field
- Professional English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Passion for leveraging and interpreting data to drive significant business impact
- Critical thinking skills to recognize patterns and anomalies in data and arrive at new conclusions based upon findings
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and No-SQL databases like Elasticsearch (document-oriented)
- Strong Experience in data mining libraries like Pandas, Sklearn/Scipy, Numpy
- Desirable knowledge/experience in machine learning frameworks like Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Pytorch, or similar
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Ability to multitask and efficiently prioritize work
- Time spent living in the United States or Canada is a plus
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on how AI is shaping the future of real estate
- Work in an open environment with young, driven, and dynamic team members
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads.
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday.
- Free in-office monthly massage sessions.
- Quarterly team-building event.
- Career development training.
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.