The Pre-sales Engineer is a global role which will work in partnership with our Sales and Technology team to help closing strategic accounts or requested clients, follow up on the customer onboarding and enable as well as incubate new partners to drive revenue growth. The Pre-sales Engineer will be responsible for maximizing the growth and expansion of Restb.ai products through value added integrations and its products by targeting and developing strong relationships with the new and existing customers. This position is responsible for presenting product offering and architecture in the best light to new and existing customers and partners, to evoke confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure, removing all technical barriers in the new and upsell sales and integration cycle. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high-tech environment!
As a member of the business team of the company, you will be actively collaborating with new sales, marketing, product, and the different technology team members.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Sales and Technology team providing support to targeted partners globally, in order to provide the best-in-class integrations guidelines.
- Understand the different partners and customers and establish the best integration definition and support to their technical teams.
- Build and present customized demos, as well as supporting sales in customer meetings.
- Handle customer support and follow up once a customer requirement is being made.
- Write specs and work closer with the technology team providing code examples, API documentation details and use case methodology to easily onboard a new client.
- Demonstrating excellent listening skills, with the ability to rapidly link business requirements to product capability and customer usage/value.
- Communicate with clients when new product releases are available and guide them through the updates.
- Driving customers success within Restb.ai (adoption, technical enablement, introducing new features, onboarding, renewal and upsell)
- Establish industry relations with customers, partners and key influencers of the real estate industry.
- Act as a technical customer advocate to become a Trusted Advisor. Align customer needs and expectations with our product team and technology team.
- Work with strategic partners in strategic markets (mainly US and Canada) in order to support them.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must).
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Computer Science or SW Engineering), with strong interest in software, SaaS, AI and process automation.
- Native/Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability and experience to work as part of a team to solve technical problems.
- High level of attention to details.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, C.., as well as REST Web services/API integrations.
- Knowledge of API specifications like OpenAPI and API platform tools like Postman.
- Experience in monitoring/data analytics tools like Kibana, Elasticsearch, Tableau is a plus.
- Analytical skills to determine customer needs, being the eyes of the customer.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with pipeline management using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement.
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free gym membership
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Design business proposals tailored to the client’s needs
- Quarterly team building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.