Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about technology, always looking for new ways to tackle complex issues. As our Full Stack Engineer, you would be in charge of our frontend projects. You’ll be a key player managing our visual tools to help us to bring our state-of-the-art AI solutions to market.
The usual day to day tasks include designing and developing visual tools that use our AI services, interacting with the key components of the backend integration and managing the deployment of the frontend assets.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing team to develop intuitive web interfaces.
- Work closely with the Head of Technology for all things related to frontend management.
- Take charge of all frontend-backend integrations.
- Lead and facilitate the building of new tools for Marketing, API testing, and other internal needs.
- Provide your technical vision in discussions around software architecture and product definiti
Background and Skills:
A strong candidate will ideally possess at least one strong expertise in the following areas and at least a familiarity in others.
- An evangelist of Frontend component-based architecture best practices.
- Deep experience with frontend technologies like Angular/React or similar frameworks.
- Deep experience with NPM, Node.js, Typescript, JQuery and CSS.
- Experience with integrating technologies like Stripe, Kong, AWS and External APIs.
- Experience with Python and Flask.
- Knowledge with Celery or similar queue system frameworks is valuable.
- The passion to keep up with the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- Willingness to dive deep into any area and the motivation to truly master it.
- An active GitHub portfolio is a big plus.
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free gym membership
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Design business proposals tailored to the client’s needs
- Quarterly team building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
At Restb.ai we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.