Director, MLS Sales
Director, MLS Sales. Responsible for managing and overseeing MLS B2B sales in North America. Primary responsibilities will include designing plans to meet sales targets, negotiating deals, developing and cultivating relations with clients to maintain and grow customer satisfaction and retention. We’re looking for someone who loves working in a high-tech environment and is familiar with API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. Candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment without constant supervision.
As a member of the sales team, they will actively collaborate with the marketing, product and technology teams.
The role will require you to live in the United States.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for each customer
- Maximizing new business development opportunities, as well as prospecting new clients
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Identifying and reporting accurately the different business opportunities in different territories
- Designing business proposals tailored to the client´s needs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products and services
- Follow the market in order to understand the new opportunities and trends
- Work with marketing to build case studies and white papers
- Work closely with technology teams, making sure the alignment between technology and solution provided
- Representing Restb.ai at conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Overseeing a (future) sales team across North America
Desired skills and experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must).
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally), with a proven track record in inside sales, customer service, new customer acquisition and/or business development
- Native English, with excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Great comfort and ability to build rapport with clients from all over North America
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives
- Great improvisational skills to help clients work through complex problems
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Quarterly team building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.