Deep Learning & Computer Vision Engineer
As a member of the Restb.ai team, you will research, design, implement, optimize and deploy deep learning models to continuously evolve our AI ecosystem. The usual day-to-day tasks include implementing new neural network architectures, reading deep learning code/papers, training them in our data, reviewing performance metrics, working with IT and platform engineers to integrate and optimizing the models to run efficiently in our platform while continuously iterating and improving based on real-world performance.
As a member of the tech team of the company, you will be actively collaborating with the AI, IT, product and business teams.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and train state-of-the-art algorithms to perform visual recognition tasks, such as segmentation, detection, and classification at scale on multi-million image datasets.
- Integrate deep neural networks and the associated preprocessing and postprocessing code to run efficiently on our platform devices, including different GPU architectures.
- Work closely with IT to ensure the development of highly scalable solutions
- Work closely with product and business teams to ensure strong alignment between AI solutions and customer requirements.
- Optimize production AI models used by enterprise customers and partners.
Desired skills and experience:
- The team operates using a large-scale distributed platform. An ideal candidate has strong software engineering practices and is comfortable with Python programming, debugging/profiling, and version control.
- We train neural networks to work at scale. An ideal candidate is comfortable with cluster environments and understands the related computer systems concepts (CPU/GPU interactions/transfers, latency/throughput bottlenecks during training of neural networks, CUDA, pipelining/multiprocessing, etc).
- We are at the cutting edge of deep learning applications. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the “under the hood” fundamentals of deep learning (layer details, backpropagation, etc). Additional requirements include the ability to read and implement related academic literature and experience in applying state-of-the-art deep learning models to computer vision (e.g. segmentation, detection) or other areas as (speech, NLP, GANs)
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
- Strong experience with data science tools including Python scripting, CUDA, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, bash scripting and Linux environment.
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free gym membership
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Design business proposals tailored to the client’s needs
- Quarterly team building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.