Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help build our computer vision AI solutions and help in the creation of new products. You’ll join the product team in thinking big about high-level opportunities, falling in love with customer problems, and getting your hands dirty doing the “boring” but important work needed to fully understand and improve your product. As a member of the product team, you’ll actively collaborate with your colleagues in sales, marketing, data, and engineering in creating products and solutions that deliver value to our clients.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to work in a high-tech environment, who knows or is keen to learn about APIs, AI, cloud, SaaS, and other technologies, and who’s eager to understand customer needs and the real estate industry.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work alongside the product team and stakeholders to help products achieve their intended visions
- Create detailed product specs and documentation based on stakeholder needs, pain points, and feedback
- Help define, build, and analyze datasets to understand and improve model performance
- Prepare reports based on client issues & data and propose steps toward a solution
- Work closely with data and engineering teams to test and validate product functionality
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to help develop product collateral & marketing materials
- Research, identify, and develop new products and features to meet goals & objectives
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience (bonus if you have any real estate experience)
- Bachelor’s degree with an interest in technology, data, AI, and/or real estate
- Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical skills to predict potential problems and identify possible solutions
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Ability to multitask and efficiently prioritize work
- Time spent living in the United States or Canada is a plus
- Open to feedback and self-improvement
The role will be completely in English. CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on how AI is shaping the future of real estate
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free in-office monthly massage sessions
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona-based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.