Join our Finance team as an Accountant at Restb.ai on a part-time basis. You will be an integral part of our financial team, ensuring the accuracy, transparency, and efficiency of our financial operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping: journal entries
Support Audit requests
Validation and accounting of invoices from national and international suppliers with the agreed terms and conditions
Reconcile bank statements
Analysis and tasks as they arise according to the needs delegated by the financial manager
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in ADE, economics, business or similar
- Good knowledge of A3
- Demonstrable experience +2 years with a Spanish company
- Good knowledge of Office package and in particular Excel at an advanced level
- Good level of Spanish AND English
- Organized and decisive person. High level of autonomy and willing to work in a dynamic company
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Free team lunch every Wednesday
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free gym membership
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Quarterly team building event
- Career development training
- Wednesday beers!
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers
At Restb.ai we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs.
Talent with vision grows here
join us in achieving the impossible.