We are looking for a full stack developer who is passionate about technology, always looking for new ways to tackle complex issues. As our Full Stack Engineer, you would in charge of our frontend, backend and everything in between. You’ll be a key player both in managing our state-of-the-art AI solutions and bringing it to market.
We use JQuery, Bootstrap, Elastic Stack, and many many more and we are always looking for the best tool for the job.
The main responsibilities of this role will be
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing team to develop intuitive web interfaces and plugins.
- Work closely with the CTO for all things related to backend management and log monitoring.
- Take charge of all frontend-backend integrations.
- Lead and facilitate the building of new tools for Marketing, API testing, and other internal needs.
- Provide your technical vision in discussions around software architecture and product definition.
Background and Skills
- Deep experience with frontend technologies like JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, WordPress and PHP.
- High knowledge of Python.
- Deep experience with integrating technologies like Stripe, 3Scale, Kong, API Umbrella.
- Experience with Elastic Stack for log reporting, monitoring and analysis.
- An evangelist of API best practices.
- The passion to keep up with the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- Willingness to dive deep into any area and the motivation to truly master it.
- An active github portfolio is a big plus.
What makes working at Restb.ai great
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage.
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome.
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members.
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free lunch every Thursday
- Barcelona!! Need we say more?
- Permanent position
- Ready to start ASAP