The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing, categorizing and organizing data. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high tech environment and isn’t scared by terms like API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. They will need to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment without constant supervision.
As a member of the product team, you will actively collaborate with the marketing, product management, data and technology teams.
Get hands-on experience within a dynamic, international start-up team in one of the best European cities: Barcelona.
The role will be mainly in English, so any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Analyze, categorize and organize data (images)
- Review model performance to understand model’s strengths and weaknesses
- Generate documentation and insights from data
- Create reports about solutions/products
- Analyze results, and report performance KPIs
You will directly report to the person responsible for Product inside the company.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Ability to work while retaining great attention to detail
- Have experience working with large amounts of data (preferably images) in the past
- Can focus on repetitive tasks
- High level of English, with fluent written and oral communication
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development plan
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
Salary range: 23k to 25k euros
This is a full-time position in hybrid mode office/remote. We are not looking for pure remote workers.