As Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for driving and securing a high level of client satisfaction and ensuring that the use of Restb.ai APIs/technology continues on its upward trend. You will need to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities, and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and future Partners to understand and improve the clients’ use of our technology.
How you will bring value to our team:
- Taking post-sales ownership of our clients, ensuring that they have all the necessary tools, docs, and support from our team to get up and running as quickly as possible.
- Becoming client advocate by conducting routine client calls in order to build relationships, collect customer feedback and provide feedback to Sales, MK and PM.
- Building rapport with customers and understanding exactly how/why they use our technology to increase renewals/upselling.
- Collaborating with clients to find new applications for computer vision and AI.
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, newsletter interviews, etc.
- Creating and develop engagement and communication programs, such as webinars, virtual events, workshop materials, nurture campaigns.
- Identifying risks and collaborating with our team and client’s team to remediate them.
- Defining customer success KPIs, and the metrics to measure customer health, usage, and adoption.
Key skills and values we’re looking for:
- Strong sense of empathy and passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Amazing communication skills (written and spoken) in English is a must. Ideally, multi-linguist.
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations.
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work.
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and customer departments.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (ideally), coding skills, but with interest on marketing, coaching and sales.
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience.
- Familiarity with B2B solutions from a technical, marketing and sales processes point of view.
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup early on in its growth stage.
- Have a direct impact, everyday, on building something awesome.
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members.
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free lunch every Thursday.
- Free snacks, beverages, hot drinks and salads.
- Barcelona!! Need we say more? 🙂
- Permanent position
- Ready to start ASAP