We are looking for a smart, scrappy content & social media marketing intern with an enthusiasm in learning new skills daily. We are a team that is comfortable with training and helping each of our team members.
We are a fast-moving, hardworking, start-up innovating the Image Recognition industry with our Deep Learning technology. Above all, we prize initiative and inventiveness: the desire, creativity, and follow-through to drive excellence and innovation.
You are a self-starter who’s collaborative, creative, and passionate about content & social media marketing. You’re a fast, thorough writer who knows how to craft a good story, engage a community on social media, and create the kind of content that works in a technology oriented world. And, of course, you have a deep affinity for using data to drive performance.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with the head of growth marketing and the rest of the team to develop strategic content and social marketing plans in collaboration.
Producing quality content in a wide range of formats, from mobile to interactive and beyond. This includes writing blog posts and e-books, creating engaging content tailored to a wide range of social channels (and other channels, like email), and aligning with product marketing, events, and other teams across the organization.
Using data-driven insights to optimize our content for a range of channels and audiences.
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- A flair for good storytelling, authentic engagement, and creative problem-solving
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a desire to learn
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized