Get hands-on experience with a dynamic, international start-up team in the best European city: Barcelona.
As a content and social media intern, you will:
- Create more engagement with our Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook followers.
- Research and interact with influencers in real estate, proptech, and technology.
- Research engaging content (articles, infographics, videos) for social media posts.
- Create, plan, strategize, and deliver social media content and posts.
- Analyze, understand, and explain social media metrics.
- Work closely with our content writers to ensure the blog is well-kept.
- Write different pieces of content for our website, case studies, and promotional materials.
You will report directly to the Marketing Management team, as well as interact with other departments within the company.
- Available to subscribe an Internship Agreement with your school/ university,
- Self-motivated, energetic, and positive,
- Social media savvy,
- Fully-proficient in or familiar with American English Writing Standards, and
- Available for relocation in Barcelona.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or any other related discipline,
- Extensive knowledge on the main social networks, Twitter especially,
- B2B experience preferable, but not necessary,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent writing skills, and
- The ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- The opportunity to be a part of Barcelona’s hottest start-up, early in its growth stage.
- A working environment with young, drive, and dynamic team members.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Free lunch every Thursday.
- Free snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads.
- A dog friendly office – every Friday.
- Free Gym membership.
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions.
- Quarterly team building event.
This position is a full-time unpaid summer internship.