Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for managing clients, identifying growth opportunities and preserving renewals for assigned accounts and strategic partners globally, with special attention to our US-based clients. The BDM will be expected to intimately understand the value our solutions bring our clients and then use that to help uncover new sales/product opportunities. We’re looking for someone who not only thrives on seeing clients succeed but who also freaks out about working in a high tech environment.
As a member of the business team of the company, you will be actively collaborating with new sales, marketing, product and the different technology team members.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Drive client success within Restb.ai (adoption, basic technical enablement, introducing new features, onboarding, renewal and upsell)
- Understand what makes customers stick, renew and grow
- Establish industry relations with customers, partners and key influencers in the real estate industry
- Expand Restb.ai presence in our corporate/publicly traded clients by generating more contacts, establishing new relationships in other business units and identifying new revenue streams
- Identify new strategic growth opportunities while working closely with the product team
- Align customer needs, expectations and opportunities with our product team
- Act as a customer advocate to become a trusted advisor and champion for our client’s needs
- Work with strategic partners in strategic markets (US, Canada, UK, etc.), to increase partner-based sales
- Coordinate timelines between sales, marketing and product-related aspects
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally), with strong interest in software, SaaS, AI and process automation
- Native English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Background in consumer-facing roles
- Analytical skills to determine customer needs and to be the voice of our customers
- Strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a solid conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
- Experience with pipeline management using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on building something awesome
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.