The Associate Product Manager takes full ownership of their product responsibilities. They have a direct role in the discovery of client needs, creation and validation of product specs and execution of product delivery. They will be expected to think big about high-level opportunities, but also be willing to get their hands dirty by doing the “boring work” that is necessary to move their product forward. We’re looking for someone who freaks out about working in a high tech environment and isn’t scared by terms like API, AI, cloud technology and SaaS. We want someone who is excited about understanding the details of their clients and the real estate industry so that they can build products that generate value.
As a member of the product team, they will actively collaborate with the sales, marketing, data and engineering teams. It’s critical that they understand how the different teams within the company work together to deliver the most value to our clients.
The role will be completely in English and any CV’s/resumes in other languages will not be considered.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create detailed product specs based on relevant stakeholder (clients, prospects, partners and coworkers) feedback
- Dive into client needs to understand their pain points and opportunities
- Follow the real estate market to understand new opportunities and trends
- Make hypotheses and iterate over ideas to see where you can unlock value
- Test and validate development work to ensure things work as expected
- Review client data to understand where solutions work well and identify issues that need to be resolved
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to understand client feedback and product positioning
- Interact with the data and engineering teams to be aware of the tradeoffs of different product decisions
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in B2B (IT or Technology products are a must)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally), with a strong interest in data, artificial intelligence and real estate
- Native English, with excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical skills to predict potential problems and identify possible solutions
- Target driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Ability to multitask and efficiently prioritize work
- Time spent living in the United States or Canada is a plus
- Open to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What makes working at Restb.ai great:
- Be a part of Barcelona’s hottest startup in its growth stage
- Work at an international company that works with some of the largest companies in the world
- Have a direct impact, every day, on how AI is shaping the future of real estate
- Work in an open environment with young, driven and dynamic team members
- Free in-office snacks, beverages, hot drinks, and salads
- “Paella Thursdays!” – Free team lunch every Thursday (COVID-pending)
- Free in-office physical therapy sessions (COVID-pending)
- Quarterly team-building event
- Career development training
- Barcelona based, working worldwide!! Do we need to say more?
We are not looking for remote workers.