We are restb.ai, an Artificial Intelligence startup based in Barcelona. We develop intelligent solutions tailored to different industry needs in order to empower business in a disruptive way.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on marketing professional with B2B & B2C online skills to boost the sales funnel of our product.
- Plan, and manage the execution of the Digital marketing plan.
- Manage and design (structure) our new site.
- Manage and supervise the social media plan.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, and campaigns performance.
- Research and recommend the most appropriate marketing mix for marketing activities required to deliver a strong return on investment and generation of leads/ pipeline.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Establish KPIs, tracking system, attribution model and performance KPI’s.
- Ensure the follow up process for marketing leads is implemented and communicated with sales.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
Work alongside marketers and content marketers team to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Continuously explore new channels and measure their performance. Continuously test the Traction channels.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve digital MK strategies/tactics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Keyword analytics and competitors tracking.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Perform audits and analysis on multiple tactics.
- Strong drive to succeed, passionate about delivering a high quality of work.
- Proactive and with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ready to create and look after the marketing team.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Competitive package together with benefits.